We currently supporting importing all transaction data; we are adding the ability to impact account balance data for historical net worth charts. If that’s important to you, please let us know and email email@example.com.
1) Download this CSV file and load your data, matched to each of these columns
|Date||Description||Original Description||Amount||Transaction Type||Category||Account Name||Label||Notes|
Note: Plenty supports import of labels and notes but does not display them in-product at this time.
2) Go to the “Settings” page in your Plenty account
3) Go to the “Data & Documents” tab
4) Under “Data”, select “Import transaction history” and upload your CSV file.
5) Match the accounts in the uploaded file, to your connected Plenty accounts.
6) Match the categories in the uploaded file, to your Plenty transaction categories.
7) Select - confirm import. While the file is uploading, please keep the window open.
8) When the file upload is complete, we’ll let you know.