1) Export your transaction data from Mint
- Login to your Mint.com account
- Go to the”Transactions” page
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Export [#] transactions” in the bottom left hand corner
2) Go to the “Settings” page in your Plenty account
3) Go to the “Data & Documents” tab
4) Under “Data”, select “Import transaction history” and upload your CSV file.
5) Match the accounts in the uploaded file, to your connected Plenty accounts.
6) Match the categories in the uploaded file, to your Plenty transaction categories.
7) Select - confirm import. While the file is uploading, please keep the window open.
8) When the file upload is complete, we’ll let you know.